Advocacy and Research Coordinator (3-year contract)
Position: Advocacy and Research Coordinator
Location: Hong Kong
Report To: Chairman of Board
The Advocacy & Research Coordinator is primarily responsible for the successful implementation of the organization’s advocacy strategy. The scope of duty includes internal and external communications, engaging with multiple stakeholders, and overseeing research and evaluation activities.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Implementing and evaluating the organization’s annual advocacy and research action plans.
- Liaising with stakeholders for the purpose of policy advocacy, including the media, lawmakers, government officials, universities, and other civil society actors.
- Coordinating activities relevant to advocacy at the service level with the Service Team.
- Writing position papers, media articles, and social media posts.
- Assisting the Board in fulfilling its role in driving the organizational vision and mission.
- Any other duties related to the organization’s advocacy priorities.
Qualification requirement (education, professional qualification)
Tertiary Education (or above) with major in Public Health, Global Health, or health professions desirable.
- Minimum 3 year working experience in NGO sector or relevant field
- Demonstrated record of working with external stakeholders
Knowledge and skills
- Strong skills in organizational coordination and event management
- Well versed in common computer applications such as Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Good command in written and spoken Chinese and English
Other special requirements
Self-motivated, strong sense of responsibility, independent and detailed mind.
- This position is a contract position of 3 years’ duration. Annual Leave entitlement is 12 days per year.
- Salary commensurate with qualification and experience, 5-day work per week.
Application Deadline 2018/06/02
Please send your application with expected salary to Room A19, 14/F, Wing Cheung Industrial Building, 58-70 Kwai Cheong Road, Kwai Chung, N.T., Hong Kong or email to firstname.lastname@example.org. The data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.