Project Officer (6 month contract)
- Establish, build and maintain network of collaborating community partners and volunteers to support the implementation of the proposed project events, subsidy programs and surveys.
- Coordinate with different stakeholders including the Board of Directors, the Advisory Committee, donor representatives and external parties on alignment of project objectives and implementation approach.
- Establish detailed event design – including promotion approach, event design, survey design, communication material design, event evaluation design, people/volunteer and procurement plan – of each proposed events, subsidy programs and surveys. In charge of pre-event, on-site and post-event implementation of the above.
- Monitor project implementation and outcome. Analyze and report project outcome statistics and survey results.
- Tertiary Education with major in Public Health, Social Work or Social Science desirable.
- Minimum 2 year working experience in NGO sector.
- Demonstrated record of working with external NGO partners.
- Strong skills in community event management and coordination.
- Well versed in common computer applications such as Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Good command in written and spoken Chinese and English.
- Candidates with knowledge in languages commonly used in South Asian, African or Middle East would be an asset.
- Salary commensurate with qualification and experience, 5-day work per week.
Application Deadline 2017/10/28
Please send your application with expected salary to Room A19, 14/F, Wing Cheung Industrial Building, 58-70 Kwai Cheong Road, Kwai Chung, N.T., Hong Kong or email to email@example.com. The data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.