Registered Nurse PT/FT (12 month contract) for Community Health Service
- In charge of family health management program involving service user case management and outreach home visit.
- Arrange intervention groups and workshops to service users with healthcare needs.
- Implement and oversee related health record management.
- Coordinate and manage volunteer nurses and allied health professional to support project and outreach service.
- Maybe required to work on Saturdays, Sundays or public holidays.
- Registered with Nursing Council of Hong Kong with valid Practicing Certificate.
- Minimum 3 years’ relevant working experience. Experience in community health setting preferable.
- Strong self-initiative, reliable, able to work under pressure and with good interpersonal skills.
- Well versed in common computer applications such as Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Good command in written and spoken Chinese and English.
- Salary commensurate with qualification and experience.
- 5-day work per week for full time. Part-time 23-hour per week(flexible).
Application Deadline 2017/8/31
Please send your application with expected salary to Room A19, 14/F, Wing Cheung Industrial Building, 58-70 Kwai Cheong Road, Kwai Chung, N.T., Hong Kong or email to firstname.lastname@example.org. The data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.